Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce, ecommerce or e-comm, refers to the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. It also includes the entire online process of developing, marketing, selling, delivering, servicing and paying for products and services.
Electronic commerce that takes place between businesses is referred to as business-to-business or B2B. B2B can be open to all interested parties (e.g. commodity exchange) or limited to specific, pre-qualified participants (private electronic market). Electronic commerce that takes place between businesses and consumers, on the other hand, is referred to as business-to-consumer or B2C. This is the type of electronic commerce conducted by companies such as Amazon.com. Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce where the buyer is directly online to the seller's computer usually via the internet. There is often no intermediary service involved, and the sale or purchase transaction is completed electronically and interactively in real-time.
Some common applications related to electronic commerce are the following:
- Document automation in supply chain and logistics
- Domestic and international payment systems
- Enterprise content management
- Group buying
- Automated online assistants
- Instant messaging
- Online shopping and order tracking
- Online banking
- Online office suites
- Shopping cart software
- Electronic tickets
We at Cyberline Solutios offers in-depth knowledge of end-to-end e-business, B2B and e-commerce development solutions across different market verticals, providing solutions for a dynamic environment where business and technology strategies converge. Our approach focuses on new ways of business combining IT innovation and adoption while also leveraging an organizations' current IT assets. We work on new generation technologies to build new products and services to support prudent business and technology strategies in today's dynamic digital environment.
Connecting IT Investments with Business returns
To better sense and respond to the needs of your customers, or threats from your competitors, you'll need help from partners who understand your business processes, your industry, and the unique opportunities and challenges your business faces. The on demand environment requires simultaneous speed and power-on a limited budget.
Our e-business & e-commerce benefits
A successful web site is capable of achieving the following
- Cost effective model of adding an additional retail location without the high expenditures associated with a physical store
- Can easily test Special Offers and introduce new items
- Makes your merchandise available to the global marketplace
- Pages accessed can be tracked and analyzed to make future changes
- Can be self managed with the addition of an Administrator Back Office
- Help establish the identity of your organisation
- Promote your products, services, goals, and policies
- Enhance contact between members of your organization, and with existing and potential customers and suppliers
- Improve sales and distribution of your products and services
- Expand your business by increasing its reach and accessibility
- Other Web Development Service Offerings
Do write to us for more information on eCommerce Solutions on firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Web Development Service Offerings
Take advantage of our complete range of cutting-edge and highly reliable custom web development services to empower your business to surge ahead of the competition.